1. In the USA this coming Sunday millions will be watching as the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49's in the Superbowl. Whats the last event you attended that could be described as super?
The last event I attended that could be described as super????? The first thing that came to mind was my nephew's graduation. He is my God son and I always tease my sister that he is mine and not hers! When she talks about him to me she calls him OUR son!
2. Share something your a fan of these days?
Hodge Podge, I am a HUGE FAN!!
3. How do you feel about wings? In case anyone is confused I'm talking the edible kind. What's your preferred seasoning on a wing-hot, mild, teryiaki, sweet and sour, other? Do you make your own or is there a favorite place you like to go for wings?
I love wings. In SC we went to Wild Wings to get our wings. Here we go to Buffalo Wild Wings (B-Dubs is what they call it here). I love South Carolina mustard barbecue, I also love the garlic wings!!
4. As long as we're talking sports today...have you followed the Lance Armstrong story? Did you watch his interview with Oprah and if so what was your reaction to his confession and subsequent remarks?
I did not watch lance in his interviews. I think if this causes the organization Live Strong to loose money and not be able to do its work it is a shame! It is a good organization. As for Lance, himself, I think it is a shame that he lied to gain popularity and fame!
Now where is he alone and defeated! But he is human after all and who is to say we would not do something others would think is shocking to get the money he got from it.
5. What's a question you hate to be asked?
In my career I have had to ask people about their sexual practices and if they do recreational drugs. Those are hard questions to ask.
6. The coaches in this Sunday's big game happen to be real life brothers. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49er's and his older brother John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. Were you and your sibling(s) competitive? In what way? Are you still? If you're an only child how did you handle competition growing up?
My sister right below me in age have always been competitive. Not now though. When we were younger she was the pretty one. I was the fat one. she was the tom-boy fighting with everyone. I was the peace-maker. She married her high school sweetheart who happened to be one of the most eligible guys in the senior class when I was a freshman. All my friends were in love with him. I did meet my hubby in the senior year of high school too. Both of them are great guys! we have both been married now for a long time me over 30 years her almost 30. We are both nurses. Both in a master's program in different areas. we really do not compete any more I think we did because we were so much a like Here we are a few years back. (Like 20 something)
This is at my niece's wedding in September. Mother of the bride my sister Norma in blue strapless, I am in red on the end. The others are the rest of my sisters and the lady with the glasses is mom. Beside her in black is my cousin who has been adopted as our sister!
7. What's your favorite game involving a ball and when did you last play?
I am not very good with sports. Not good at all. I tried to play soft ball and almost broke MY NOSE!! I was trying to catch a ball coming down at me! It was a long time ago since then I stay away from most sports. But if bowling is considered a ball sport. I will play just not very good at that either.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
God is GREAT and HE is in CONTROL!!! Not me!! I am a mess!! He is God!!