Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday Morning Daybook Entry

Outside my window the sun is shining, the air is crisp and its the start of a beautiful day.

I am thinking God is wonderful and his timing is perfect. I was waiting to hear about a new job. I got the job. My concern was that it was in a dark office; well I heard there has been a shuffling of offices and I will now be in my old office which is light and bright.

I am thankful for the great friends I have..Those I have met from work..those I have met from church..Those I have met from blogging..Those I have met along the way..God has placed every one of them in my life and I am thankful.

From the kitchen I am smelling breakfast, I am making a breakfast blend with sausage, potatoes, eggs and cheese. (Some times I get domestic and even surprise myself.)

I am wearing jeans and a black jersey and white socks.

I am studying the gastro intestinal system and all its complications and problems.

I am going to Pittsburgh on Friday to see my grandmother who will be 97 years old next week. I am going to drive by myself. I am excited, and nervous.

I am reading still the Centurion's wife. along with all the school stuff.

I am hoping for a good holiday season, a great visit with my Nana and my dad.

I am hearing the dog panting and Kevin talking to her because we are eating our breakfast and she wants some.

Around the house messy needs cleaning

One of m favorite things spending time with my Nana (my grandmother)

No comments: