Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Yeah Hodge Podge I am here!!








1.  In what ways do you indulge yourself?

HMMM! How o I indulge myself? I love a massage! I was turned on to massages a few years ago they are so relaxing and refreshing. I did have a membership at Massage Envy but the one here in my area is about an hour away. I can't justify the trip for just a massage with gas prices the way they are.

2. Have you ever taken a cooking class?  Any interest?  What type of class would you most like to try?

No i have never taken a cooking class and do not ever wish too. I do not like to cook it is not my thing. I would like to take writing classes and write a book some day.  
3.  What does it mean to be a good citizen?

A good citizen loves their country and wants the best for it. A good citizen votes and takes part in the democratic system that runs this country. A good citizen is patriotic! 

4.  'Tis the season of the political advert...do these ads influence your vote?

NO, the adds are ridiculous now they are talking about Big Bird and we were attacked yet no one says anything about that!   

5.  What's something you see today that makes you wish you were a kid again?

Leaves laying in piles in yards where they have been raked. The kid in me would love to jump in them!

6.  What's your least favorite cliche?

HMMMM!!! Sorry cant think of one.
 

7.  What percentage of your Christmas shopping has been completed?  How does that make you feel?

.Zero!!  0%; null void; nothing!  I am good with taht I like to shop when the season is bustling and the music is playing and Christmas decorations out.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Random thought. I  am here at Hodge Podge!!! I have been so busy I have not been here for a while. I would like to think I am back...Hopefully I am!!

No comments: