Sunday, May 26, 2013

Emotions have no reason

It is crazy ya know, how emotions work. You think everything is going well and then before you know it smack the emotions are going crazy. I am sad and want to cry. I am mad and want to punch something. Next I want to get in my bed cover my head and hide from the world! Then I am fine, but my stomach can't keep up with the emotional roller coaster it is upset and nasty.

It seems crazy to me. I am a rationale person in a rational and critical profession. So this period of my life called menopause is not except-able and  want to scream like Archie Bunker once did to Edith "Get over it you have ten minutes" or close to that here I found the clip.

 http://youtu.be/1Mlsdobf2jA

It is really crazy. You can not control the emotions from one minute to the next.

No comments: