Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So far away

I have a wonderful grandson, he calls me Memaw. I love him more than words can say. I am going to see him and my daughter and son-in-law of course in two weeks. I am counting the days. Soon I will be counting the hours, then minutes until I see him. He is two and a half. I wish so much that he would live closer to me, but my son-in-law is from the west coast, and that is where they live. I live on the east coast. I am originally from Pennsylvania and until my daughter graduated from boot camp in the army the farthest west I ever was was Ohio.
Now I am really on the east coast, I live in South Carolina.
Now my husband and I live in our house with our dog. No kids all grown up.
Sometimes I want to have another baby of my own. My husband says NO.
My son also lives in SC with his wife but they live in Greenville three hours away.
I guess I am suffering from empty nest syndrom. At least that is what I am told.
Good bye for now. I'll be back soon.

No comments: