- What makes you stand up and cheer?
2. What's your favorite patriotic song?
I love Gob Bless the USA by Lee Greenberg. I also love to sing the National Anthem. Both of them can make me cry. At the Nascar races they have a fly over by the air force at the end of the National Anthem. That is awesome!
3. Do you believe opposites attract? If you have a significant other are you opposites?
I do believe opposites attract. My husband and I are opposite in a bunch of ways. he is an out doors man, hunter loves the woods and all that stuff. I would rather sit in the house and read or watch TV. I do like sitting in the yard or porch when there is a nice breeze blowing; he can not sit still for long.
4. You're going to get a behind the scenes look some place.....where would you like that to be?
I've thought about this one since I saw the question. maybe a movie set but I would like to be there with certain actors who interact with the fans like John Travolta...(I LOVE HIM!)
5. How far would you have to travel to ride a carousel? (merry-go-round)
Probably to 6Flags over Atlanta because there are none here that I know of or Carrowinds which ever is closer.
6. When was the last time you saw fireworks? What was the occasion? Do you enjoy fireworks?
I think the last time I say them was last year on the fourth. Of course down here there are stands around everywhere and people set off their own displays for other holidays such as New Years. But as for professional fire works it was the fourth of July last year. Yes I enjoy them.
7. Of all the beauty products you own, what item do you consider to be the most over priced?
Hmmm! I don't really have many beauty products but I would have to say face creams are ridiculously over priced.
8. Random thought here....
Waiting to hear back from job in Ohio so I can go there with my hubby. I am here in SC he is there in Ohio. I hate it!