Thursday, May 29, 2008

Back to the real world



Back home and back to work and school. I have college math now for the next few weeks. The classes are 6 weeks long. So after 18 months I will have my BSN. I am excited about that but have to say I do not like spending all my time studying. I am doing OK. I can pass the math classes. I do much better in the writing and nursing classes.

Sharon and Malcholm bought a new house this week. They move in this weekend. Ethan is not sure he understands, but knows he has a new house and new room. When Sharon first started packing his stuff he told her "no" to pack her stuff. I miss him so much I can't wait to see him again. I won't see him until September. That seems so far away. The new baby in January. Elise is doing OK, having a bit of morning sickness but not doing too bad.
The picture above is the whole family at Bryan's wedding.

No comments: