Monday, May 5, 2008

Memaw



This is my grandson.He is such a joy to my life.He is so lovable and loves to snuggle.I am here in Oregon with him now. I am Memaw. I was so worried because I live in South Carolina and he in Oregon that he would not know who I was, but he knew me at the airport. It only took aout 2 minutes then he recognized me and came right to me.

I am here until Thursday night when I fly back to the east coast. I am going to make the most of every day; get as many hugs and kisses as I can. So I can store them up until I see him again. I praise the Lord for this little fella, his mommy and daddy too. Hopefully my son will have some babies for me on the east coast too. That is what I am waiting for a house full of grandkids. I thank the Lord for the mates he chose for my children. I love being Memaw and look forward to the future.

No comments: