Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scared........Biopsy.......Good New?????

Last week while at work the doctor I work with tried our new ultra sound machine on me. What she found were a few nodules on my thyroid and a enlarged lymph node in my neck. She told me it needed biopsied. So Friday I went to have the biopsy and the results were BENIGN!! Here is my problem, don't get me wrong benign is good, but what do I do next. Do I have surgery on my thyroid to make for certain it is benign all the way through or do I have surgery to take out half of my thyroid? If the surgery was done I would have to be on medication for the rest of my life, but I am sure I will be on some meds for the rest of my life with the problems I have now. So what do I do??????? I have no idea what to do. Yes I do pray!!!

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Hey, I read your blog:)

I'm sorry to hear about your recent medical news. I wish I could give you advice, but I'm not very "medical" at all. Just make sure you keep an eye on things and do what the doctors suggest.

Love you,
Kim