Sometimes I play games of luck or chance in fact the power-ball is over 180 million and I have a ticket. If I am lucky there will be a super wonderful blog...If not life will go on as usual.
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes?
I will not be dining on traditional Irish cuisine, not really a fan of it. Although I am Irish, my maternal grandfather was 100% Irish and there is Irish o my father's side too, I identify with my Italian side. Most likely because of my maternal grandmother who was 100% Italian. I do traditional Italian mostly.
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
I envy my children's in-laws because both of my children live closer to their in-laws than to me and these in-laws get to see my grandchildren much more than I do. I try not to think about it but it does rear its ugly head at times.
4. What's at the end of your rainbow?
My grand children! They are my pot of gold. There pictures are all around my posts!
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
I love to write and I do it everywhere! I do it on my blog. I do it on my second blog http://beckyshortstories.blogspot.com/ I do it in notebooks. I have several around the house. I love to write. Someday I will write a book. Its on my bucket list!
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow?
I did not think I did then I remembered a shirt I have. I think it has them alldoes it?
There once was a girl from Ohio
Who wanted to rewrite her bio
She tried as she may
To make her own way
When she decided to rely on the Lord
All fell together with on accord.........(does that make sense???)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I GOT A JOB!!!!!! I start next Tuesday working as a Nurse Case Manager for a Hospice Company!!!
All I can say is Praise the LORD!!!!