Monday, August 5, 2013

Wow it has been forever since I have been here

Hello, out there! It has been forever since I have been here. Six months almost, I think. That is when I took the job I am now about to quit. The job consumed my life so much that I did not have time to live my life. I spent every waking hour and some sleeping hours on the job. I struggled with decision to move on to another job since I have had such a hard time finding a full time job, but in the end I made the decision. It was easy once I focused on the true reason for life to follow the path the Lord has laid out for me and except His GRACE for my life. So when I was offered a position with Grace Hospice, I took it! I am a little scared to move into yet a new job but know this is where God wants me now. I am not sure what the future brings but I know the Lord is with me and will see me through!

I will return soon......much sooner than six months! ;)

No comments: