Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Can't believe I made it to Hodge Podge!!!
1. What question do you often ask yourself?
I am not sure...I ask my self a bunch of questions...at this point I ask what do I do next?
2. Do you grow roses? What's your favorite color of rose? Ever been given a dozen roses? Where was the prettiest rose or rose garden you remember seeing?
No, I do not grow roses but would love to. I love red roses. I got a dozen of peach roses once at work my hubby sent them to me to surprise me....I was really surprised because he had never done that before.
The prettiest rose garden was in my grandmother's back yard every year in June the yard was full of red roses
3. Do you read the freshness dates on grocery store products? Will you use eggs past their 'use by' date? Take medication that's expired? Buy a dented can?
Actually I do check the dates. I am a stickler on expired things. I remember opening a bottle of salad dressing at the same grandmother from above it was expired by 3 years!!! It erupted like a volcano when we opened the top!
4. Should athletes be role models?
No I do not think athletes should be role models and while we are talking athletes I think they get paid WAY too much!! I think role models should be firemen and women, police men and women and soliders!
5. Edmund Hillary of New Zealand and Tenzing Norgay of Nepal became the first explorers to reach the top of Mt. Everest on this date (May 29) back in 1953. What's something you hope to achieve in your lifetime?
I want to get my Master's degree. I had to stop and take a leave of absence because of my new job....I want to finish it.
6. What would you do if you had twenty acres of land and the money to develop it any way you choose?
My hubby loves the woods we would probably clear two acres in the middle for our home and keep the rest wooded.
7. If I invite you to a party with a 7 PM start time, what time will I actually see you there?
i think since I am always late i would probably get there about 8 pm.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My new job has really sucked up my time...so much that I had to take a leave of absence from school as I said above. It has me wondering if this is really what I want. Yesterday out of the blue I got a call from a hospital I taught at for the college clinicals. they wanted to let me know they had two positions wanted to know if I was interested