Friday, July 20, 2007

Tuesday 7/17/07

Hello Its Tuesday July 17,2007
Hello Its Tuesday July 17,2007 Tuesday the first real day of my week. I work weekends as a nurse on the night shift, so Monday is mostly a blurr for me. Anyhow how am I today? I am good. My mom and grandmother are now on their way back home to Pgh, PA to tie up loose ends and then they will move back here with me. I was sad this morning because my grandmother was crying. She thinks she is going home to go into a nursing home because my mom is retiring and moving here. I assured her she wil be back on my porch in a couple weeks. She said "OK". But some how I think she still has the nursing home thought in her mind. Why you may ask. Well some of they family who live up there are raising cane about her moving. Here is my problem. I live 800 miles away in SC and I see her more than some of those who live up there. Thry say they miss her yet haven't seen her since Christmas so they can miss her just as much if she is here and happy with me and my mom.I just had to share those thoughts. I'll share more later
draft
by beckymc
7/17/07
Delete

Edit


My First Blog
draft
by beckymc
7/17/07
Delete
1 – 2 of 2

No comments: