Saturday, July 21, 2007

Why is there always someone at work to cause trouble???

Why is it that where ever you work or what ever you do there is always someone who has to be a trouble maker? I am an RN in a hospice center, I have worked the night shift here for a few months full time weekends. Recently a LPN has come to work nights with us because she did not like the day shift nurses who she says treated her badly. She has been on our shifts for about a month. Last week I asked if I could work a day or two before I am scheduled to go on vacation. The person incharge of the schedule told me to take her day because it was overtime for her it would not be for me since I was going on vacation that week. I got a call last night from one of my coworkers saying she (the lpn) had changed the day and also had some stuff to say about me. Something to the fact of she has been watching me and the days I have worked. I could scream!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
What business is it of anyone when and where I work and who does this person think she is talking trash about me behind my back!!!!!!
It never seems to fail when you think things are going good there is always someone to try to mess it up. Ya know! Just needed to vent that. I feel better now.

No comments: