Sunday, August 26, 2007

I think I did make the right decision

Today, I think I did make the right decision at least my family has told me I did. My husband told me this afternoon before leaving for work that he thinks I made the right decision. My step mom, a wonderful woman told me she thinks I made the right decision. According to my family they think it will be better on my health to work day shift normal hours. I do agree with that. I have diabetes and have recently was diagnosed with a complication of diabetes gastroparesis. I have to keep my blood sugar in check. While I am working the night shift I get my self all off schedule with meals and I eat late at night when I am working then my body expects to have the same amount of food in the night when I am not working. An all day job I could get on a schedule of when to eat and when to stop eating. That way my fasting blood sugar will be good.
This will be my mission once the day shift job starts. I'll keep y'all posted.

No comments: