Friday, September 19, 2008

Looking Forward to the Weekend

I am so looking forward to the weekend!!! I have so much to do and no money of course that's no surprise. I have to go to a 2 year olds birthday party, then take my grandmother to dinner. My sister wants me to go to a seminar on how to make millions of dollars on the Internet with a small business web page, don't think I have time for that..... then Sunday I have 2 luncheons to go to after church one is for a friend who is leaving for Iraq next week and will be gone for a few months; the other is a luncheon with the service group at church. Then my church stuff of course. The strange thing is I feel like I am slacking because I am not on the computer doing school stuff because I have a 2 week break. Any who, I am looking forward to the weekend. Then Monday I am working as a volunteer for the Hollings Cancer Center Golf Tournament........SO instead of spending all day at work I will be at the golf course driving around in a golf cart distubutating liquid refreshments to the golfers.
Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: