Thursday, September 11, 2008

Scariest phone call

I was at work today in clinic and got a page to come turn of my phone it had bells and whistles going off. What I found was a missed phone call from my step-mom and a text message saying "we are going to passavant hospital." I texted back Why. That is when I got a call from my sister saying she was on her way to the hospital that my dad had a heart attack! O MY God!!!!! My first reaction, that is when my sister realized that I did not know yet. She told me she talked to him and he was fine on his way to get a cardiac cath done. O MY God!!!! My dad had a heart attack!!!! I started to cry. I told my sister I was ok and to keep me posted! She agreed. I went into the bathromm and balled like a baby. My daddy was having a heart attack!!!!! Please dear God I prayed let him be ok, don't let anything bad happen to my daddy. I had to compose my self because I was still at work, of course I looked like I was crying so everybody wanted to know what was wrong so I told them. They all assured me he was in the best possible place and would be taken care of and they would say a prayer.Then I got a text from my step mom saying he was good his vitals were good and he was on his way to have the cath. I notified my bosses encase I had to go to Pittsburgh to see my dad.
A few minutes ago I got a call from my sister saying he is out and he is fine. One of his adteries was completely blocked but the other had taken up the slack and was working very well. There is a small blockage in the one taking up the slack but they want to watch it put him on medication and heart healthy diet and exercise. PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD!!!!!!!

No comments: