Thursday, July 2, 2009

Busy as always

Summer does not change things for me. I am busy as always but with family visiting a couple times a month. This weekend my brother-in law and his family will come down for a vacation. Yes we are the vacation spot. In a few weeks my family well my brother John from Maine, my two sisters from Pittsburgh, and my mom will come down for a week. I will meet my new niece who was adopted by my brother from China last year. Then in August so far my sister-in-law and her girls are coming down....So today I have school work to do, finish cleaning the house, go grocery shopping, make dinner and finally go have some coffee with my friend Carey (that's our thing we go to have coffee, well she has coffee I have tea, at Starbucks) at least once a week. then back to work tomorrow and Saturday. All this visiting and I still have school, work and every once in a while I take time to go to the beach to listen to the waves and feel the warmth of the sun. AAAHHH gotta love summer in South Carolina.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Sounds like a very busy summer with family.The sun and surf is definately a draw, but it is your warm heart and hospitality that makes it special. Isn't it great to have a friend to have coffee with! I don't no what i would do with out my best friend to have coffee with and a good chat. It is good you can stay focused on yur school work-i fear i would not do so good. Have a nice 4th. Dee