Thursday, July 9, 2009

My house is quiet for about a week

Hello all. I have not been here as much because it is summer in South Carolina and all the families live up north. So we are the vacation spot. My brother -in law, his wife and three kids ranging in ages from 5-10. They were a bundle of activity really making my husband and I realize we are not young parents anymore. We went to the beach, to Cypress Gardens where we road a row boat through the swamp, back to the beach and back to the beach again. They rode the waves, played in the sand and found a record number of sand dollars, 31 to be exact! I am at work today, my husband is at home his brother left about 2 hours ago and he tells me the house is very quiet an he does not know what to do with him self.

So we have quiet for about a week then my brother comes to town then the rest of my family, (my mom, sister Kellie and her daughterJ'Leah, sister NMorma and her family). Atleast they are all staying in a beach house about an hour from me; I am going to stay with them for a few days. Then in August Kevin's sister and her family are coming down. So I will continue checking in from time to time and keep y'all updated as much as I can.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Enjoy the quiet. I like it when family comes to visit but I admit I'm always ready for having my house back in order after they leave.

Dee said...

In a couple of weeks my son and grands will be here. It usually takes me a week to recoop after they leave but it is a good kind of tired.:) Your family is so lucky to have you open you home to them and to make their time so much fun. You are one of a kind. Dee