- I am healthy. I have a few aliments I need to tend to and I do take some medications but all in all I can do what I want when I want independently.
- I have a wonderful husband who is also healthy; and he loves me, and has for over 30 years.
- I have two healthy children; who have grown up to be responsible adults who know right from wrong.
- Both of my children have married good people who treat them well.
- I have two glorious grand children who are healthy and I cherish them.
- I have a nice home and a job so I do not need to worry where the mortgage payment is coming from.
- All three of my parents are healthy and able to live their lives. (three parents mom, dad, stepmom)
- I have a relationship with everyone of my brothers and sisters.
- I have a church that I love and am able to work for the Lord which I also love.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Counting my Blessings
I often times come here to complain or whine about what I am thinking and what is going on in my life but lately i have been thinking of the many blessings in my life. I'd like to share a few.