Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I just opened myself up for a big disappointment

I don't know if I should have done this or not but I just unblocked my cousin and sent her a message on my facebook page. I was really hurt by all the accusations made about me when all the stuff happened with my mom. I still am sometimes. But I have really been thinking about her lately and I do not know why. Silly as this sounds we used to watch the series V together way back when and now that it is coming back out that maybe why. I just really have been feeling like I should contact her. Maybe it is the holy spirit nudging me to make amends. I don't know. All I know is I took the lea of faith and sent her a message on facebook. I will keep y'all posted

4 comments:

Glenda, saved by grace said...

We are to follow the example of our Heavenly Father and forgive. Man will disappoint you every time. Keep your eyes on the Lord Jesus!
Praying for your situation!

Dee said...

Pray that it is well recieved and try not to let the devil hurt you any further if it isn't. Your brave!!!

Becky said...

She contacted back and it was civil and a good response. I will keep it that way at arms length but I did do what I was supposed to do.

Gina said...

Good for you. I will pray that God with restore the relationship between the two of you.