Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I love the CHristmas Season!







I love Christmas! I love everything about it! I love the trees and the lights and the tinsel and the decorations and the celebrations. I think you have gotten the picture I love Christmas.

Even with all that stuff what makes Christmas great are the people. Everyone is so giving! We adopt one of our families every year to sponsor their Christmas because of their lack of funding, their illness or what ever. I am so emotional about our family this year. I am so excited to shop for this family and to do bake sales and sell candy on the floor and whatever we need to do to make Christmas great for this family. Because sadly it may be their last together as a family.

So if your reading this and know someone who could use a boost at Christmas. That older lady who lives alone in your neighborhood. The cashier at the grocery store who is a single mom. The man who is selling you your tree trying to make an income for their family. Say a prayer for them, tell them you did and will say more and most of all wish them a Merry Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Dee said...

I have the best blogger friends ever!!!Becky I admire the way Jesus glows in your life. You are an inspiration to me.

Washer Mom Val said...

Me too, Me too, Me too. Even with all the sadness around me, I love the Christmas Season and the focus of the birth of Jesus - so vital in my life!