Wednesday, March 23, 2011

High School Girl Friends

I just had a wonderful weekend with some high school girl friends. We lost touch for a long time almost 20 years but when we got together it was just like we saw each other yesterday. We laughed and reminisced and laughed and teased and laughed some more. We talked about the things we never did in high school about our families and secrets we never knew about each other. All this only made us feel closer.

I feel like God brought us back together because of the way it happened. I had lost touch with both of these girls after our 10 year high school reunion. I searched the internet for them, then facebook came around. I searched for a few years on facebook. Finally I found one of the girls and anothers daughter found me. I have prayed for them often over the years and wondered how they were doing. Then all the sudden they were there and we were together again. It was wonderful!!!



No comments: