Friday, March 18, 2011

Whats on my mind

Hey there right now I am sitting in the Atlanta airport waiting for my flight that has been delayed. I hate to fly; although it is something I do several times a year. Right now I am headed to Alabama to meet up with two of my best friends from High School. We found each other because of facebook. I am pretty excited even though I am stalled right now. We have no specific plans just going to hang out and catch up. The last time we saw each other was our 10 year reunion in 1989.

I like to people watch and there are so many people here. It is amazing!

In a few weeks I will be off again to my daughter's house in Salem Oregon. I haven't been there or seen her since August of last year. That is a long time for us. I haven't seen my grandson since he was 1 month old now he is 8 months old. He is crawling and so adorable. I can not wait to hug and squeeze and snuggle him.

I will turn 50 in May. I can not believe it! I don't feel 50 in my head; although my body feels it more often. In my head I am still that high school girl, ya know! I normally don't even keep track of how old I am my family does but 50 is hard to forget!
My sweet husband, who actually has gone spring gobbler turkey hunting every year for my birthday because after all it is not his fault my mom had me in spring gobbler season, bought a cruise for my birthday this year. We are leaving May 4 out of Charleston to go to Bahamas. I am so excited!! Never been on a cruise before.

On another issue last semester in school I was killing myself with two classes and all I had to do in them and got a c in each class. I hate that!! Yesterday as if I don't feel bad enough about it I have been put on academic probation! I have to call my adviser to find out all the details.

Kevin's opportunities for his job. He has a psych eval on 4/24. That is the next step to move closer to home so we shall see what is going to happen. We are ready to follow God where he leads us. We are still completing renovations on the house but hey it will make it easier to sell and bring the price up if we have to move right??

Well thats all for now I could write much much more but I will wait for a better time.

No comments: