I know I been gone for a while a lot has been going on. I am going to try to be back now because I love being a part of this.
1. Using what's in your frig right now what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are knocking at the front door this very minute?
I have chili I made for dinner tonight. I have chipped ham (for those of you not from Pittsburgh it is cooked ham sliced very thin but not shaved.) SO I can make ham barbeque.
2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will?
I am kinda weak. I always tend to see the best in everyone which really is not a bad thing but sometime it tends to get me hurt. When this happens I feel like I should have seen what everyone else sees.
3. What's something about yourself that you hope will never change?
The same as above I feel like maybe God has given me this gift to see the good in everyone. I hope that never changes.
4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?
Depends on who I am sending them to and why. I love cards and I send both. Dad, mom and step mom usually get the serious cards.....but not always...
5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing- your choice for whiling away the hours?
I like to collect shells at the beach and to gaze at the stars. When I was in South Carolina I once in a while went to the Mepkin Abbey it is so quiet an beautiful helped me have quiet time and spend time with God.
6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what? Double or triple check things I am seriously anal in some things and so slack in others. Writing is my thing I do it then send it I do not double check it. But in my nursing career. I double and triple check everything.
7. What's your favorite place for people watching?
People watching can be done any where. It is definitely fun at NASCAR races...the mall is good.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It has been a month since my grandmother died. I promise not to dwell on this but she was a big part of nmy life and I miss her terribly.
My computer service in this apartment is horrible!!
I love my new job. Various random thoughts...