Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Its Hodge Podge Time




1. I'm joining my daughter1 in the 101 in 1001 challenge. Essentially you create a list of 101 things you want to accomplish or do in the next 1001 days. What's one thing you'd put on your list?

Get my Master's Degree in Nursing Education and teach.

2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be run by remote control?

 
6.  I wish the washer and dryer had a robot actually that could do my laundry, fold it and put it away.

3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?

Having it all means a good job that I like and my husband and I be able to travel here and there or where ever . Yes it is attainable

4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?

I really do not have a favorite movie sound track but then again. I remember Jesus Christ Superstar from when I was a kid. I sometimes sing the songs in my head. I know it is not the right version of the historical event. I do not believe the message it had. But any day I could find my self singing in my head "Whats the buzz tell me what's happening?"
 
 http://youtu.be/c3LM2iQ8p7A

5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop?
 
The best view from a rooftop was at the beach looking out over the ocean and seeing a school of dolphins swim by.


6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?
 
Bugs!!!! Any kind of creepy crawly, flying, biting thing!


7. Our weekly Hodgepodge lands on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.
 
I spent the first 17 days with my grandchildren. Wonderful!!!


8. Insert your own random thought here.
 
I do not understand how people can be abusive and use people. My brother, yes he is a man, is in an abusive relationship. There are children involved. Every time he tries to get out she will not let him see his children and he goes back. My heart breaks for him, but I realize now, just today, he is the only one who can change the situation he is in. It breaks my heart but I can not help him anymore. he keeps going back even when she verbally abuses him, accuses him of sleeping with others and tells him he can stay home with the kids and she will work. He is a man!!! and he is a mess!

2 comments:

Dee said...

That is quite a challenge...I am not sure I could think of that many things to do. Good luck with it :)

Joyce said...

Your brother is in a tough situation. I hope he finds a way to resolve it and stil see his children.