Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back Home

I had a wonderful trip to my daughter's house in Oregon. The weather does not always cooperate; it rains quite often but it does have beautiful scenery. The trees were all the pretty colors of Autumn all around town. We did go up the mountain because I wanted to see the colors displayed across the mountain, only to find out they are covered with mostly pine trees but it was still pretty.We were up so high Ethan said we were miles and miles in the sky.It was beautiful.

The best part about the trip was seeing my daughter and her family and spending time with them. We laughed and played and played and laughed and laughed some more. I just had a great time.I
I got to go on a field trip with Ethan's class to the Pumpkin Patch. (I did get lost driving there believe it or not I drove right by a pumpkin patch miles and miles long. So I did not get to pick the pumpkin with him but I got there for hay ride, apple orchard, and games.
The weekend before I left to go to Oregon I also got a special treat. My son Bryan and his family came to visit me. So I also got to see my grandson Asher.
I feel truly blessed!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm glad you had a good time. What a little cutie in the photo!