Friday, May 7, 2010

Do you want cheese with that Whine

Yesterday was my birthday. I woke up at 2am and had my head in the toilet for an hour or more. What a way to start a birthday. I was supposed to work. I heard the alarm, got up and even got a shower. I tried to eat a yogurt it made me terribly nauseous. I called off of work and went back to bed. I fell asleep woke up at 10am. All I kept thinking when I woke up is today is my birthday do I have to have this today! Kevin would not let me feel sorry for my self, because he is the greatest husband in the world so he made me get a shower and get out of the house. So why my title about whining you may be asking.
Well I am so tired of trying to do the right thing and eat the right thing so my body will be happy. If I eat too many carbs my blood sugar goes up, so I try to eat less carbs and more protien and MY Stomach acts up! This is crazy!!!I hate it!! I have to be able to handle it though because this is my life now! Arhhh!!! Just had to get all this off my chest.

No comments: