Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am me and God loves me

Sometimes in my life I can see the Lord working. Sometimes in my life I feel like I am not so close and do not see it. I have to admit I am not the perfect Christan. I try to read The Word every day but sometimes I don't. I try to pray formally every day but sometimes I do not. I do talk to God often through out the day but I do not lock myself in a prayer closet often enough. I am selfish and think about my self. I do not take care of my self as I should. I am lazy some times. I hate to exercise. I should be walking the dog now it is beautiful outside and I am in here on the computer. I know that Jesus loves me. No matter what I do or who I am. Sometimes I just want to be lazy and a couch potato; sometimes I want to be outside enjoying the sun shine and the blue skies.
No matter where I go or what I do I know that I am a child of God. I know that in the core of my being. I know He sent His son to die for me and I know He is always with me. Sometimes my focus gets shifted and I look at me instead of looking at God. I am human, God made me that way.
So today I appaud the God who created me and the God who made me the way I am. I will do my best to be the person He wants me to be. I am also going to try to watch so I can see God working in my life and be the person He made me to be.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Amen...All he wants is for us to be who he created us to be. Not who some one else thinks we should be. So simple but sooo hard to except our self.