Saturday, November 13, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook Entry

Out side my window It is a wonderful day the leaves have fallen from the trees in my yard. I love the way they crunch under my feet when I walk through the yard. The temp is 66 degrees, the sun is shining through the trees, it is late afternoon it will be going down soon.

I am thinking I have to get ready for Kids Pointe (church for kids at my church) soon. I have to be there in an hour and a half...and I am getting tired I worked last night and have not slept yet and I am not tired... and O MY GOODNESS WHAT IS THAT SMELL?? THE DOG HAS GAS AGAIN!!! (Sorry I am back now, whew!)

I am thankful for my wonderful husband..he loves me and I sometimes don't know why..(I can be a bit neurotic at times and have many more flaws I could name but I won't...at least not now) He makes me laugh. I am so very thankful for his salvation and his relationship with Jesus

From the kitchen sorry folks nothing it is clean nothing cooking..

I am wearing grey leggings, white socks and my purple tank top..(crazy mix I know just took off my sweatshirt when I got home from the walk for The Low Country Pregnancy Center)

I am studying( I changed the creating to studying because that is what I do now because I am in school for my masters in nursing.) The cardiac system in my pathophysiology class.

I am going to church in an hour and a half to teach my kids 3-5 graders. Tomorrow to church in the morning then I don't know.

I am reading The Centurion's Wife; when I am not reading school stuff.

I am hoping I get the job I am interviewing for Monday.

I am hearing the TV 48 hours Hard Evidence.

Around the house my fall decorations are out. The house is a little messy but not bad.

One of my favorite things my curio cabinet with my collection of carousel horses..

A few plans for the rest of the week I have an interview on Monday for a M-F, 9-5 job to help me get school assignments in on time and have regular hours. I have a meeting of the board for Oncology Nursing Society. Spend some time with my hubby and go to work.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I love reading day book entrys. You did a nice job and I do hope you get your job. Notice I said Your. :)