Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas was Great!














Christmas this year was wonderful! We spent the day with my son and his family. They have a new addition to their family, my new grandson Nathaniel. My grandson Asher, who will be 2 years old on January 8. He woke up early Christmas morning about 8am. He was so excited and it was so much fun watching him open his gifts.



Little Nate also got to join in as he wore his new Christmas outfit andChristmas hat.
We spent the whole day with our son and his family. Then a little later we had a skype date with my daughter and the boys showed each other their gifts. All in all it was a wonderful day. Then we woke up on the 26th to a winter wonderland in North Carolina.










The greatest part of all was spending time with the grandkids. I loved watching them together. Asher loves his new baby brother so much.


It was a great time and I feel truly blessed and I give all my praises to my glorios Lord and Saviour Jesus. Thank you Lord!

No comments: