Monday, January 3, 2011

Simple Woman's Daily Journal

Brand New year brand new journal entry.

Outside my window The sun is shining. The air is a crisp winter day. Here in SC crisp winter days are about 45 to 50 degrees, as it is today at 11:38 in the morning it is 48 degrees.

I am thinking I should get moving I have a few things to do today.

I am thankful for my family. My husband is truly a wonderful man. He loves me and I am so thankful for that. I have great kids; they married good people. I have wonderful grandchildren. Today is my mom's birthday, today I am also thankful for her.

From the kitchen not a thing.....

I am wearing my pjs..

I am creating ideas for our home. We are doing a fix up the house project.

I am going to start a new job. Orientation starts tomorrow then next week I will be the triage nurse for Hollings Cancer Center.

I am reading Dean Koontz Relentless. I finally finished The Centurion's Wife, it was a very good book. I reccomend to anyone. My daughter in law also read it much faster than me I might add and also liked it.

I am hoping I can see my daughter soon. I miss her. We do talk and skype but I would love a hug from my grandson.

I am hearing the TV in the livingroom.

Around the house I have some laundry to put away, but otherwise the house is calm at the moment. Renovations will start soon. I hope.

One of my favorite things my I Pod. I love it! I use it in my car for my way to work and for long drives. I listen to audiobooks. I just finished Nicholas Sparks 3 weeks with my brother. It is very good and I reccomend.

Well that is it for now I will post more later. I hope this post finds you well and that you make the most of your new year! God Bless!

No comments: