Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hodge Podge Wednesday



1. What is one piece of advice you would give a 'just-turning' 21 year old adult?
Do not buy what you can not afford. Do not get/use credit cards unless you can pay them off at the end of each month.

2. Besides cooler weather (or warmer weather, depending on your hemisphere) what is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?
The beautiful leaves and the art work of God's hand. I have missed the fall so much living in SC I did not get the full extent of the fall weather and beauty.


3. What sound lulls you to sleep?

I have a hard time falling asleep. Once I am a sleep I am fine. If anything would lull me to sleep maybe its my hubby's breathing. The snoring annoys me especially when its loud.

4. September is National Preparedness Month...does your family have an emergency 'kit' and/or disaster plan in place?
No but maybe we should now that we are living in a third floor apartment.

6. What's something you've recently learned to do on the computer?
I learn new things all the time now I am learning new charting system at work. Then Oct 15 the system will change as the whole hospital goes computer charting.

7. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
yes a picture is worth a thousand words. Everyone who looks at it has their own interpertation of the picture. Look at Picasso's scream what is she screaming about? Is it fear? Is she happy? Sad?


8. Insert your own random here
My daughter and my grandsons are here to visit it is wonderful! I should be working today but could not get to sleep; along with a bad stomach yesterday I am staying home




No comments: