Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rounding up the weekend

This has been a good weekend. Yesterday I picked up a four hour shift at the hospital as my FIRST DAY off of orientation. It was great to be taking care of patients without someone looking over my shoulder every minute. I only picked up 4 hours but it was great! Then when I got home relaxed a little and hubby and I tried a new Italian restaurant, we were not too impressed, but it was a nice time together.
Today we went to a new church called Life Pointe in the area. It was great!!! The music was up beat and contemporary with a traditional mix. The sermon was wonderful, the analogies the Pastor used were great. We loved it and will definitely go back.
After church lunch at Bob Evan's was good too.

I came home to change to head off to my massage, an hour and a half it is heavenly!
Then I went off to look at a home. It has 35 acres, my hubby wants hunting land, me I don't care where we live as long as I don't have to drive to far to shop! ;)
The house was OK; a log cabin type home almost a A frame but not has two bed rooms and one bath. Its only my hubby and I so that is great! I don't know though still have the house in SC. Maybe something will happen soon and we can move on with this. That is our prayer.

Now tonight relaxing here at home. Gonna have pizza delivered for dinner... Hang out on the web for a while. Then go to be to start me week of classes. I have to learn EKG and heart rhythms and the new computer system at work that will start Oct 15.

Talk to ya later...Hope you had a good weekend too! :)

No comments: