Thursday, October 13, 2011

What's on my mind at the moment

1. I am obsessed with the real housewives of NJ. I do not know why maybe its because the Manzo family reminded me of my family a little big and Italian. I don't know but crazy as it sounds I have grown to like the woman on the show too. Why do I mention this because it is on my mind last nights show kinda shocked me a little. I did not expect it to end that way. I am waiting for the reunion show next week.

2.I hate to keep talking about this but it is important to me. I went looking at houses today. It kinda depressed me. I'll leave that at that right now.

3.I am loving the fall trees and colors here. I have missed this so much I am really glad we moved here. I love driving around and am in awe of the beauty that God has given us and can't fathom how someone can look at it and not believe in God. I i want to carry my camera with me all the time.

4. Some days I miss my grandmother more than other days. One of the reasons to move here was to spend more time with her and she died the day before I came up. It broke my heart and some days like today I just want to cry because everything reminds me of her and I miss her so much. I wish I could just hug her one more time.

5. The infamous picture has been delivered to the daughter of my grandmother. I can not call her my aunt anymore because I feel she spitefully kept us from saying goodbye to my grandmother. She knew she was dying days before and did not even bother to call her own sister to let her know her mother was dying. When my grandmother died she did not call her sister. her husband called me only. So I had to figure out a way to tell my mom her mother died. Praise the Lord my brother lives by my mom so he could tell her in person or I would have had to tell her on the phone. They did not even call my cousin, daughter of no longer my aunt. I called her too. I know I need to forgive her because I am a Christian woman but right now I am really having a hard time with that. I confess my anger at her to the Lord and know forgiveness will come in time but right now it is still so raw!
Anyhow as I started of in #5 the infamous picture has been delivered. I feel like a hundred pound lead weight has been removed from my shoulders.

I am tired and it is late so I am going to end now. Good night world.

No comments: