Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanks giving

Today is Thanksgiving and I have much to be thankful for! Thank you Lord for the many blessings in my life.
I start with your son Jesus Christ I thank you for him and for his sacrifice. Without Him I would truly be lost.
I thank you for the family you gave me in answer to a prayer from a little girl who thought she would never have a family again. You gave me my husband, daughter , son, son in law, daughter in law and 4 wonderful grandsons! Thank you for them!
I thank you for the family I never thought I would have again my mom, dad, step-mom, sisters, brothers, nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews. We sometimes fight but we all love each other and I thank you for that.
I thank you for moving us closer to home, taking care of us in the move, and now as we wait for a house. I thank you for being there for us.
I thank you for helping us find a church here in our new home. You knew the old church would be hard to leave so you gave us a similar church.
Thank you for our jobs. Both of us.
I thank you for my life Lord and everything in it. For with out you I am nothing.

To all Happy Thanksgiving may your life be filled with wonderful blessings from our Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments: