Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I might be busy but can't miss my Hodge Podge!



1. Did March come in like a lion or was it something less ferocious in your neck of the woods?

March came in wanting to be a lion but could not make it. The first couple days were kinda cold but now today it was almost 70! I had the windows down and sunroof open as I drove down the road.

2. Speaking of lions, which one's your film favorite...The Cowardly Lion (Wizard of Oz), Mufasa (The Lion King), Elsa (Born Free) or Alex (Madagascar). You might notice I left Aslan off the list. Including him would have made this question way too easy for many of you.

I have always LOVED the cowardly lion from the Wizard of OZ. I am such a fan of that movie. I once made one of my son's friends watch it with us because I told him he wasn't a real American if he had not seen it. Surprisingly he did watch it; and now laughs about me making him watch it. I have to say my absolute favorite character was always the scare crow though.

                                                                                                    

3. What's your favorite spot from which to view the sunrise or sunset?
 
I love sun set and sun rise on the beach the colors are amazing!
                                            

4. To what extent is knowledge power and to what extent is truth power? What's the difference?
 
Knowledge is power because it helps you to move above yourself and reach out to others in ways you never thought you could have. I feel knowledge also needs to come with wisdom. They are two different things. Wisdom helps you know when and where your knowledge is appropriate to use.

Truth is power because it is always the best policy and you can never forget if you tell the truth. Lies are a web of deceit once you start you can not stop because you need another to cover the last and on and on.
What's the difference between knowledge and truth.....hmmmm....I do not know how to answer that.

5. What's something peculiar you've seen recently?
 
The first thing that comes to mind is the top of my dining room table after the movers put it together. It is a mess of scratches that were not there when I left it! It looks like a littler of cats were fighting on it! Luckily they do have insurance and there is a file claimed!  I know that's not peculiar but its all I could think about right now.

7. What's your strongest sense?
 
Smell. This is so funny because we got a new kitten who does not know to cover her stuff in the litter box and an old dog who constantly has gas. Both are in the room with me now and BOY!! is my nose getting a work out!!!!LOL!!!

8. Insert your own random thought here. 
 
I just enrolled in University of Phoenix to get my master's degree ! I know as if I do not have enough going on right now!!! I must be CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

Dee said...

I love your Hodge Podge... March came in like a lion here in my part of Michigan...it has been very windy...I think it may go out not knowing if it is a lamb or a lion... one day it is 63, next day in low thirty's...we have rain and snow in the same day...the ants are out...so that must mean something. Speaking of lions..I like the cowardly lion. When Frank's mom lived with us we referred to ourselves as the characters in the wizard of Oz. Frank needed a new heart (tin man) Mom had Alzheimer(scare crow) and I was always scared (cowardly lion) My daughter said she was Dorothy LOL. I am always seeing peculiar things as you can tell from my photography. I can not see either the sun set or sunrise. I face North. I think understanding is better than knowledge....you can Know all kinds of stuff but if you do not understand it won't do you any good. My strongest sense is my vision...my eyes need bifocals but they see beauty and peculiar things.:) My random thought is that you have been given the gift of compassion and the ability to get a masters degree...I feel the Lord has a mighty purpose for you. I say keep going....:)