1. What's the last job you did that required elbow grease?
Well we recently moved. Had to scrub some kitchen floors and cabinets. Husb cleaned bathrooms (I hate cleaning those).
2. March Madness, aka the men's Division I basketball championship, is nearing an end...what sort of 'madness' has your house seen this month?
Still have boxes to unpack got husbs to hang some family photos in living room; yeah!!! But still lots to do. A new adventure in every box! ;)
3. What's your favorite shop for browsing?
I found the Hobby Lobby here in Ohio. Have never been to one before. I LOVE THIS STORE!! Actually I could browse forever in book stores too!
4. Is there ever a time when giving up makes sense?
I think giving up makes sense when it comes to my will and God's will. I have had times in my life when I have tried in vain to make things happen and they did not happen that is because it was not God's will at that time.
Also as a medical person I think a person knows when their life is over. They know they have fought the last battle and are tired. They know when it is time to give up and go home to eternity.
5. What's a song you love that contains the name of a city, state or country in its title?
I am a huge Eagles fan with that being said Hotel California is one of my favorite songs and my ring tone on my phone. I also like California Dreaming by The Mama's and The Papa's
6. When did you first begin using a computer?
It was in 1997. We got our first computer from a friend the husbs worked with and I've been hooked ever sine!
7. Did you buy girl scout cookies this year? What's your favorite?
I did not buy girl scout cookies this year just because I forgot. My nieces were selling them and my sister in law was not aggressive enough. My favorites are the Tagalogs I love that peanut butter and chocolate.
Yesterday my classes started on line for my Master's Degree in Nursing. I will be doing a dual major in education and informatics. I will be on this computer almost continuously for the next two years as if I am not on here enough already!