1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend?
I played golf once with my hubby. I wasn't any good and my hubby told me to never try again. Now every time I mention trying again he laughs and tells me not to waste my money. My hubby does golf. I did not watch The Masters I was spending time with my family.
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?
I do not where hats much cause it would make my hair stand straight up in the air with static. I do like hats just don't know if I am a hat person. But I did wear a hat this winter cause IT WAS COLD!!
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?
1 definitely staring for me! I can use them a tiny bit.....
4. Has technology taken over?
I do not think technology has taken over but it has definitely taken a huge step. I mean they do surgeries with robots now too. But, they still need the people to run the machines and computers. So I would love to be one of those people in my studies I am studying computer technology in health care and would love to be a part of it.
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?
I might look in the mirror once or twice but I am not that girl who checks the mirror every time I pass.
6. Tulip or Daffodil?
I love both but if I have to choose it would be tulips!
7. I am proud of myself for __________________.
Furthering my education. I am in a Master's program now for Nursing Education and Informatics.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our oil ran out! We got oil today but because our oil ran out our heater now needs to be serviced. The man is coming tomorrow. It is FREEZING!! We do have a fire place and lit it tonight but the flu does not open all the way enough for the smoke to come out the chimney I checked!!