Yes it is that time again! It is Hodge Podge Wednesday. A day we Bloggers look forward to. Join in the fun!
1. Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing...what's your favorite bird?
I really don't think I have a favorite bird but I do love to see the first robin of the spring. It means the winter is over and spring is on the way to me. So I guess maybe the robin is my favorite bird.
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If you do share your screen name and we'll come flocking to your twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
I do have a twitter site although I have to say i do not use it to much. My site name is beckymcrn.
To sum up my week so far in a tweet. I have been working night shift in my new job at a local hospital although not exactly the job I wanted I am sure I am there for a reason.
3. It's been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the Facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your Facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
My job stresses HIPPA (Privacy for all with federal charges applied for leaking info) with that being said here is my answer that actually has nothing to do with that.
As a citizen of the United States I have rights one of which is Freedom of Speech so that means I should be able to voice my opinion when ever and where ever I want. I know that is not often popular. Also I think since I do live in FREE country (for now) I can choose to keep certain things private. I would never share a password with my job they have no business in my private life unless it infringes on my job experience.
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball themed movie? If that's too hard what's your favorite sports themed movie?
The first thing that popped in my head was A League of their Own. I love that movie. It shows the female spirit in action!
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
I have to say I am not much of an asparagus fan. I loved them as a child then did not have them for a long time. When I ate them as an adult although they tasted good they did not agree with my finicky stomach.
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers?)
Love and faith. I love my God and my family which spills into my personal life. I try to show love and kindness to all. (I do have to admit I am human and that does not always work) I don't want everyone to think I walk around with blinders on skipping through the tulips singing. I think my faith keeps me real and from doing and saying some of the crazy things that go through my head.
Joyce pretty nice how you snuk in the deep question between the vegetable and juggling!!
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
I can juggle my schedule and I can multi-task but I guess you want to know if I can physically juggle the answer is no I am not that coordinated.
8. Insert random thought here
I am loving living back in the north east. I have missed the change of seasons so much in the last few years and even though winter was mild this year. It has still been nice.