Saturday, March 28, 2009

Alphabet Game

Alphabet Game
I've been uninspired to blog lately so when I saw this game at my friend Gina's blog, and Cindy's blog I decided it would be fun.
A is for your age: 47
B is for your burger of choice: cheese burger with ketchup
C is for the car that you drive: Jeep Cherokee
D is for dog's name: one dog chespeake bay retreiver Tia about 11 years old and very spoiled
E is for an essential item you use each day: cell phone
F is for your favorite television show: American Idol although with school I have not watched it much this season
G is for favorite game: ??? do not really have a favorite
H is for hometown: Pittsburgh, PA
I is for instruments played: violin in grade school and badly
J is for favorite juice: cranberry
K is for what you'd like to kick: I like Cindy's answer...... Never have done this but there are a few politicians I'd like to kick right now, starting with the president and working down from there. lol! Kick them out of office and do like Mike Huckabee said...pick some random people out of the phone book to replace them because we certainly couldn't do any worse.....But really I would like to kick the yellow pollen out of here it is killing my sinuses
L is for last restaurant you dined at: a Mexican restaurant but I don't remember the name
M is for your favorite muppet: not sure. Gotta go with Kermit
N is for number of piercings you have: 2 - one in each ear
O is for overnight hospital stays: about 6 few surgeries and birth of my twins
P is for people you were with today: patients, doctors and fellow nurses ( I am at work...)
Q is for what you do in quiet times: read, watch tv, just veg
R is for regrets: I really do not have any regrets.....I have learned from my mistakes or at least I think I have.
S is for status: Married
T is for time you woke up today: 4:45 to get ready for work
U is for what you consider unique: people
V is for favorite vegetable: actually it is easier to say what I do not like...okra, beets, raddishes, lima beans
W is for your worst habit: emotional eating, but I am working on that have not done it for about 2 months....maybe I broke that habit....I hope so
X is for x-rays you have had: knee
Y is for yummy food you ate today: strawberry bananna yogurt
Z is for zodiac sign: Taurus but I don't follow astrology or believe in it

2 comments:

Dee said...

Hi, Just stopping in to thank you for your kind words and well wishes.I am feeling a little better but i may need some more antibiotics. I enjoyed reading your alphabet game. I got a chuckle out of k. I will have to give this a try one day.I will try to post sometime this week but today i am just visiting. This pneumonia isn't for sissy's lol. Have a happy day. Dee

Washer Mom Val said...

Cool! I learned new things about you.