Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A good day

I had a good day today. I have been alone all day. That is a big thing for me who has been so sick and suffering from panic attacks because of it. A trip to see Bryan and the baby and my pastor helped me with this. The sermon this Sunday was all about fear and anxiety. Sometimes I wounder how he knows exactly what I am thinking. I know he does not but sometimes it really seems like he does. God uses this man in my life it is amazing to me sometimes. If you want to listen to the message you can go to http://www.pointenorth.org/ it is an awesome message. Anyhow thanks to the Lord using people like this in my life and of course my mom who has been by my side since I called her to let her know I was in the hospital. (she went home yesterday) I am doing good today and looking forward to going to work tomorrow. Every once in a while I get a twinge of fear but I am good and ready to get back into life. Thank you Lord for always being there with me and for being with me when I am in my darkest caves.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I am also prone to panic attacks, something that started about 10 years ago. At that time it was due to perimenopause but the fear of them is never far away even though I'm officially in menopause now. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Fortunately I'm pretty much out of it now but every now and then it rears its ugly head...

Gina said...

I am glad you had a good day. I have suffered from PAs in the not so distant past, they are something that God helps me deal with everyday. You are not alone.

Dee said...

What would we do with out the Lord to help us through our fears and illness? I can't wait to see Him face to face and give him a big hug!!! I am going to listen to your pastors sermon on fear and anxiey. You have a nice church. Dee

Donna's Book Nook said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. God is so good to give us just what we need at the time we need it. Sounds like your pastor was a real blessing. Donna

Washer Mom Val said...

Praying for more "fearless" days and sending you my support through the blogging miles.