Thursday, April 23, 2009

My mom is having a rough time

My mom is having a rough time. She has taken care of my grandmother for sixteen years and my gram recently went into a nursing home in another state. Mom has been living here in SC my Nana is now in PA. I thought mom was doing good. She has a little place here and a job to provide extra income along with her social security. I just got a phone call for her and she was crying she told me she misses my grandmother (Nana) so much she can't stand it she is very lonely living by herself. She said she had been questioning God and she knew that was wrong, but she was thinking she wanted to move back to PA to be with my Nana until she dies. She wanted to know if I would be mad at her. Of course I told her I wouldn't be mad at her. I told her if she wanted to move back to PA I understand. I would never try to stop her from doing what she wanted to do. I reassured her it was OK to move where ever she wanted and if she wanted to be close to my Nana that is what she should do.
I feel so bad for her. She is so lonely. My step dad died almost 16 years ago and she moved in with my Nana shortly after that. She has never lived alone until now. So we are going to look on the web and try to find her a reasonable place to live back in PA so she can be close to Nana. Please pray for her she has some big bills up there with the utility companies because of my brother and will have to move into a different county to get utilities and there is also the fact that my brother lives there too and he has told her he never wanted to see her again. I know God will help her with this because I know He wants her to be happy and so do I.

No comments: