Monday, April 20, 2009

Why do I do that???

I noticed I do this to myself I focus on something and then think I can not do that and then the fear comes in and a panic feeling starts. Why do I do that?? I am going to see my daughter next Tuesday. I am so excited to go to see her. I am not a fan of flying but I do it. Today I looked at my calender and saw my trip on the calender and thought about the flight I have to have and my stomach went crazy. I started to have that panic feeling like I could not do this. But this is something I want to do more than anything!! So why am I doing this??? Please pray for this for me so I can go to see my daughter and her family and not sabotage myself. Thank you

5 comments:

Gina said...

You are in my prayers Becky.

Glenda, saved by grace said...

Becky, I'm sure your gonna be fine!
I get that feeling too.
Your in my thoughts and prayers!

Donna's Book Nook said...

You just go and enfoy your family! Just think about the fact that the Lord has you in His arms. We'll be praying. (I'm flying tomorrow also.) Donna

Bryan said...

Ummm...If you keep panicing...about panicing...I'm going have to call you ridiculous again =) Just grab a good book for the flight and let your mind get distracted. Everyone is uncomfortable while flying, at least I think so. A little in flight nausea or head ache or whatever is normal...that doesn't mean it's indicative of anaphlyactic, diabetic, gastroinestinal, anxiety ridiculousness. =) You probably have more flight time then the guys in the space shuttle the way you jet to see Sharon. You know the deal, it will be like normal and you will be fine. So says your wise and illustrious son!

I love you goofball! I can't wait to see you again.

Dee said...

We must be related. I always get that yucky uncomfortable feeling i call fear, in my tummy.A small situation or a big situation it is still the same feeling. Sometimes if it is really scary like flying-i will feel it flush up to my scalp. Enjoy your visit, your in my prayers. Dee