Sunday, July 25, 2010

Feeling Better

I am feeling much better these last few days. I have been taking the medication the doctor prescribed and my hormones. I am feeling better. I still had doubts in my self first thing in the morning. When I wake up my first thought is not what can I do today it is how do I feel. Hopefuly that will get better too with the more confidience I get. This week kevin is going out of town on a business trip so I am going to take a big step and go to see my son in the up state by my self. It is a few hour drive and I will stay in a hotel over night. (because they live with her parents till they move next week). This will be a big step for me. Before all this it would not have been a problem; I used to travel by myself all the time but after these attacks this is a big step. After this the next few weeks will be very busy. We are helping Bryan move to North Carolina first week of Aug; going to see Sharon and the new baby second week then going to a race the third week. Hopefully after that I will be back in school again to occupy my mind. My mind is my worst enemy.
I think after going on this trip this week by my self I can get my confidience back up.

1 comment:

Donna's Book Nook said...

Glad you're feeling some better. Focus on your family and have a wonderful time. You can do this. You are having a busy month, but maybe that's a good thing!

Take care!