Friday, February 11, 2011

New Friends

I went to a Woman's small group last night and it was wonderful. I almost forgot what it was like to spend time with women, sisters in Christ and talk about the bible and our lives. I haven't been able to find a group lately. Kevin and I were looking for a couples group but he can only be there some of the time because of his work schedule. So most of the time I am there alone. I wanted to be able to spend time with and talk with women who were in the same stage of life as me and could relate to some of the feelings I was having like empty nest, hot flashes and all that fun stuff we have to deal with at this age. This group fits. It is small and all are very welcoming. I am trying to remember everybody's name I think I almost have it. I just wanted to post a note here and let the world know about my answered prayer. Thank you Lord! In your most Precious and Holy Name Amen

No comments: