Monday, April 11, 2011

Just a Little Note

I am at my daughter's house in Oregon. I love spending time here with her family. I am so blessed. I love my daughter; she is wonderful and unique; hard to the core where it is soft and mushy. But not everyone knows that mushy side of her; I do. Her husband is a great guy he is funny and an all round great guy. My grandson Ethan is my first grand child. He makes me feel special because he loves me so much. I am smothered by hugs and kisses when I am here and miss them terribly when I go home. He is smart and funny and all boy. It makes me laugh sometimes just because he is all boy. Like when we went to the toy store today and we had a nerf sword fight in the middle of the toy store. I told his momma I could get him to dance and sing Grease Lightening on the street corner with me but she threatened to disown me if we did. Then there's Remy my sweet baby grandson. he is 9 months old and adorable. I peak my head into his room he looks up and smiles from ear to ear with his two bottom teeth showing. When I hold him he pets my hair and he loves to laugh is ticklish all over.
I just want to take this time Lord to say Thank you for my baby girl and her family and for this time that I get to spend with them.

No comments: