Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday Hodge Podge

 

1. The Summer Olympics officially begin this Friday...will you be watching? If you could see just one event in person which one would you pick?

Gymnastics. I love them and I love to watch. I like the women's better than than the men's  better. But I most likely will watch a bunch of the events.


2. Do lazy days make you feel rested or unproductive?
Mostly lazy days make me feel unproductive. I have such a busy life some times when these things happen I need to move. I feel I am a big procrastinator. I put things off then scramble like a chicken with my head cut off.


3. July 25 is 'officially' Threading the Needle day...can you sew? On a scale of 1-10 with 1 being not at all and 10 being Betsy Ross-like, how would you rate your skill with a needle and thread?
I am about a 3. I can thread a needle and make a few stitches, but that's about it..

4. Threading the Needle can also mean to walk a fine line between two things or issues (think awkward social situation). When was the last time you had to 'thread the needle', figuratively speaking?
My last job when I felt as if I was walking on egg shells and I got fired for something I told them about before I was hired. It was a very weird situation
I hope I am never involved in that again.
5. Kidney, pinto, black, or navy-your favorite bean?
I like black beans on Mexican food but not plain, they have no flavor. Kidney in chili .

6. Have you ever hosted a garage sale? Was it more success or bust?
No I have never hosted a garage sale.
7. What makes you roll your eyes?
this may sound awful but here goes. Stupid people who run their mouths like they know everything when in fact the know very little. That makes my skin crawl and my eyes roll.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am now in my new temporary home at my travel assignment.  I start orientation tomorrow. I am good. I feel good. My hubby will come here or I will go home on days off. its a new adventure.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I didn't realize so many people enjoy watching gymnastics like I do! I hope your new job situation works out well.

Joyce said...

I started to say stupidity for my #7. Good luck with your new role...hope all goes well!

Dee said...

Best of luck with your new adventure...you have had quite the year.