1. So, do you like beer?
No, not particularly. But I have been known to drink one on a rare occasion
2. What's your least favorite repetitive task?
Ok I am not going to lie when I read this question I read what is your least favorite REPTILE in which case my brain just answered snake. Then I saw Joyce's answer which was dishes and I had to reread the question!
my least favorite repetitive task is laundry....It never ends!
3. When was the last time you rode in a bus? Where was it headed?
I honestly cant remember
4. What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end?
The never ending song cause it goes on and on my friend it is the song that never ends............
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??),and the third and final debate was held last night....what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
I generally do not debate. I am kind of laid back. Menopause have given me more voice I have to watch when, where and how I use it cause it is not always in a friendly way if you know what I mean.
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
Yes.... I think too much is when you but crazy stuff cause you do not know what to do with it!
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?
Here it is called pop. I grew up in Pittsburgh, PA it was always pop. I moved south for 15 years it was soda. I started saying soda now I am having a hard time getting back to saying pop.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I had a melt down two days ago. I am much better now, for now