Saturday, October 6, 2012

It has been a long time and tings are looking up!

I just read my last post and it sounded really depressing! Well things are looking up now.
  • I HAVE A JOB!!! A job I love.I am teaching at a local college as a first year nursing instructor. I am teaching in the lab and have a clinical group at a local facility. (At the end of the month I go to do a clinical for 8 weeks at the hospital that fired me! How funny is that?) The Lord works in mysterious ways! 
  • I am in school still but the college where I work asked if I can bump up my graduation date to October. After talking to my adviser I can; so I will graduate in late October early November. At that time I can take a full time position at the college teaching nursing.
  • I contacted a lawyer for unemployment and they are going to take my case and sort out all the garbage I have been getting for them for a contingent fee.
  • We got another dog! We could not stand the silence any more  so I started to go to the pound. I found one dog I fell in love with, but when I went back to get her she was gone. So that day DH took me from pound to pound and we found Dezi! His name was Fernandez but that was way to long. He is a 9yr old cocker spaniel. He is very well trained and very active and a lap dog!


  • We have someone who likes the house in SC and wants a sec!ond look. We are hoping for an offer soon!
  • I still miss my kids but all are doing well and hope to visit them soon!
I have had a great last month just very busy with school and work and hope to get here more often

1 comment:

Tina said...

Missed reading your blog. Glad to hear that things are looking up!